Marcy McKay is an award-winning author, speaker and coach. Her passions are writing, connecting and inspiring. She writes fast-paced fiction that pulls at your heartstrings, as well as nonfiction books to help people get unstuck.
Marcy loves working with groups or 1-on-1, empowering people to be the best version of themselves. She graduated with a B.A. in Public Relations from Baylor University in 1988, and has been a leadership consultant and freelance writer since 1996.
10 Things about Marcy
1. She survived both a house fire and raising two teenagers, though she’s not sure which was worse.
2. Her college roommate once said Marcy becomes an inoperable wench after 9 pm.
3. She met her husband on the bus to summer camp when they were 14.
4. It was a shock/joy when her biggest struggles became her greatest strengths.
5. She help other people achieve #4.
6. Her debut novel, Pennies from Burger Heaven, has 300+ Amazon reviews.
7 . She think local coffee shops are heaven on earth.
8. While her two kids are off at college, Marcy and her husband live at home on the rim of Palo Duro Canyon in Texas with a codependent pug, and a neurotic lab.
9. She likes to get shit done (see #5 and #6).
10. She think there’s much more good in this world than bad.