I’m both a life coach, as well as an award-winning novelist. That may seem like an odd combo, but that fits both the extrovert and introvert in me. I love writing AND helping others.
10 Things about Marcy
1. I’ve survived both a house fire and raising two teenagers, though I’m not sure which was worse.
2. My roommate once said that I become an inoperable wench after 9 pm.
3. I met my husband on the bus to summer camp when we were 14.
4. It was a shock/joy when my biggest struggles became my greatest strengths.
5. I help other people achieve #4.
6. My debut novel, Pennies from Burger Heaven, has 260+ Amazon reviews. The sequel, Bones and Lies Between Us will be released December 2019.
7 . I think local coffee shops are heaven on earth.
8. While our two kids are off at college, my husband and I live at home on the rim of Palo Duro Canyon in Texas with a codependent pug, and a neurotic lab.
9. I like to get shit done (see #5 and #6).
10. I think there’s much more good in this world than bad.